View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xennex1170 View Post
I guess it's handy if you don't want to use the 'glo-light' to extend time between recharges. Is it easy to tell if the glo-light is on when reading in a brightly lit area?
I don't think the light has a big impact on the battery charge life. I find I get longer life out of my Glo using the light all the time than I did with my Touch. Knowing the light was on was the original reason Kobo gave for the black bar at the bottom of the page (it will show when you have the light on -- they changed the behaviour before release so you have a choice to have the black bar or no black bar when the light is on). If you have the light turned up at all it's pretty easy to tell in normal light.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote