View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #147
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
A journal is not published so is not a counter example here.
Of course you are right that my example was slightly absurd, but Giggleton didn't say anything about the material having to have been published ("...the natural right to read whatever we can." - embhasis mine) and from what I've read of his writings here I wouldn't put it past him at all to be of the opinion that anything written down should be something anyone can read.