View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #456
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Wells guys (and gals), 3 strikes and they're out. I'm going to return my original and replacement #2. I really wanted to like the PW, but every time I turn it on to read, I see the flaws.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet (as for giving a difference device a try). I still have my K4B and my iPad 3. It's not like I won't have a device to read with. That will have to do for now.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote