View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #455
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Looks like Kobo does a much better job of distributing light evenly. I don't see any dark shadow areas like I do on almost all the PW photos, even the official Amazon photos. But it looks like the same sort of discolorations. I think this first generation of light layered e-readers needs a lot of improvement! I'll wait until next year. I decided to get a Nexus 7 for night reading. Even if an iPad Mini gets released there could be issues with them too, so better to wait on that until next year as well.
I really want the paperwhite, but will be waiting as well. No matter how good the Kobo screen looks I would never buy one from them. I don't have the patience to deal with their customer service if anything should go wrong. I can wait for Amazon to fix this properly. And I love my K3 anyhow
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote