View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #31
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Once an applicant submits the online application for BPL, they send an email with an electronic version of the nonresident card, complete with barcode number and instructions for creating a pin number, paying the card fee (credit card only) and submitting State I.D. for verification. They offer the options of faxing or emailing a copy of I.D. (I simply took a photo of my driver's license and emailed that).

The email further states that, "You will have full access to the Library 3 days after payment and I.D. are verified".

Actually, the whole process probably took less than an hour before I was checking out titles (15 out at a time, 10 for hold).

They're mailing my actual library card separately.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote