View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #26
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Maybe samsung had to change the name dew to a very strong possibility that Apples will take them to patent court again over using the number 5 which is used for there flagship phone .
So they had to come up with a good excuse to rename there player- galaxy player 5.8

As to WillysJeepMan outburst i guess you must not be sowing your wild oats or something as i never even mentioned the kindle fire hd .Talk about reading between the lines it seems like a touchy subject to you.

Maybe you have been shinning your amazon badge in the sun for far too long.
In the future any threads i start i will put a disclaimer warning any amazon owners of a nervous disposition to avert there eyes

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-09-2012 at 01:17 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote