View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #81
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
What exactly did the OP say that was so awful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriarch View Post
I'm wondering the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I agree. I do not understand the hostility here.
The only thing I found wrong with the OP's post was that although the question itself was rather innocuous, it wasn't really asked in a "just curious," conversational kind of way. It smacked of a; "so when when did you stop beating your wife?" kind of question.

So I don't think the OP did anything atrocious... but they did ask a bit of a loaded question. And the choices for answers only allowed for the possibilities that ebook buyers had either "forgotten" the pleasures of physical book browsing, or traded that pleasure for convenience. That's all I was responding to.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-09-2012 at 06:50 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote