View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #65
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
E-books aren't an either/or for me. I am still capable of browsing bookstores and libraries. And I still do. I still buy new paperbacks, used paperbacks and...I read ebooks. It's just another avenue. I don't always have time to go to the bookstore. It's GREAT to have the option of downloading two or three books to read. It's great to find a book and GRAB it RIGHT then without ever moving from my armchair.

For travel? Nothing beats an e-reader with 15 books freshly loaded to choose from all in one little gizmo that doesn't take up much luggage space.

It's merely another form; a convenience. I never had to give up the other experiences.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote