View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #23
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
I just finished The Casual Vacancy today. I don't typically buy ebooks priced as high as this one was, but I had credit on iTunes from a giftcard that I received CHristmas so I decided to treat myself. My feelings about the book are: I really wanted to like it and found that I liked it okay, but not that much. There were not ANY characters in the book that I particularly liked and rooted for all the time. I found myself rooting for a character at one moment and being disgusted by that character the next moment. I'm not sorry that I spent the money on the book, but I don't think that I will be recommending this book as a must read to any of my friends or relatives.
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote