Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #150
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Danger, THANK YOU!!! for replying to my post, I appreciate the time it took to write! I misread your previous postings on your sleep/read problem. However, *that* problem also is a concern. Have you had any success in fixing that issue? I've realised over time that for every 1 person who posts about an issue no one else has posted about, there are 10 people having it and not saying anything.

I guess, for me, it's about do I want to give up the "known-ness" on .17 merely for the fun of shelves. I know at some point I'll have to do a factory reset due to some stupidity on my part, so eventually I'll get up there anyway, it's more how soon to do I want to be there?

I played with the Kobo mini and the Glo at the local bookstore (I prefer my booklight, that Glo light looks like it would drain the life out of the device battery), both of which had more current firmware, which despite my previous objections to the adverts I kinda like.

Thank you again for the reply, I very much appreciate the time! And, for those Kobo developers reading this, please bring back Delima, it's a beautiful font (which I didn't notice until I just actively looked at it. - but now I'm going to use the HECK out of it!)
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote