View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:59 AM   #11
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Foot/end notes are so dead tree old school

What is needed, is Balloon Help at the note location.

If the reader does not take action (click on the note marker), they just read on.
No End/Foot stuff clutter
Agreed. Pop-up footnotes would rock.

@St_Albert: Nah, inquiring minds love to know. I love footnotes, refs, cites... old research brains still like to know from whence cometh the info. In a day and age in which far too many people can't distinguish between fact and opinion, I like to know the skinny, myself.

But, hey...as bookmakers, ours is not to reason why, ours is but to code and cry. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote