View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #380
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G View Post
So the question is how important night reading is to you. It is critical to me and I was tired of switching between my iPad and my Nook touch so this fits the bill very well for me. Would I take a more perfect screen? Sure but I'll take the PW and be very happy until a better lit screen exists.
I found the iPad too big for night time reading and the glare (with the sun) too much for day time reading. I read a lot a night and was reallllllllyyyyy looking forward to a lit Kindle device.

I agree with you. I would love to have a better PW screen, but will happily take what I have now.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote