View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #9
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
It's interesting (to me anyway) that the battle between all of the readers seems, in part, to be how white the screens look. Cold is probably the best way to make the screen look very white. IMO, it is not the greatest reading experience. I'm not fond of grey,but bright white does not seem so great either.

What firmware is your glo running?
Mine's on 2.1.4 though it did do an upgrade on first setup so I'm not sure what version came shipped with it. I'm holding off on opinions on the light until I try it out tonight, but initial impressions are that it can be adjusted well enough to look good in most situations.
simond is offline   Reply With Quote