View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #13
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Okay, the farthest I was able to go was about 35 feet. I left the Fire HD on the Kitchen bar, streaming music from my Amazon cloud. The farthest point was a corner of my bedroom. As I walked there were some points where it dropped out like a skipping record but reestablished quickly.

I tried to wander around as much as possible to find my bad spots. There were a few that caused me to lose signal completely if I just stayed in that one spot. If I kept moving, I'd get the skip and then all would be fine. One of the guranteed bad spots was in the bathtubs of each bathroom, where I wouldn't be wearing headphones anyway (I just leaned over the tubs during my tests). When I stepped way from the tub and hit play on headphones, I was back to music.

I'll try this test again with my HP Touchpad and Samsung Galaxy Player and report back.
A very thorough investigation!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote