View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:47 AM   #63
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post
I believe BOL has changed there site, without telling Pr.BarnArt.
When you search for a book, often it is found but there are no Descriptions. When you search by hand at BOL the information is available. Example: "Wytske Versteeg" with title: "De Wezenloze".
In the old situation a ISBN search gave almost always result but now many times no result???

Sometimes when you refire you search a minute later, Bingo the complete result.
Dompie, you are right. After your first post about this I already took a quick look, and it seems that the way webpages are served to users differs from time to time. I am working at a solution. Testing takes more time because of this. I dont know if it is temporary.
And yes, you were right. They (again) did not inform me, BLAME THEM.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 09-29-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote