View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #64
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
You guys have really done a remarkable job. Congratulations and thanks are in order. All too often added functionality means disrupting pre-existing workflows, but as far as I can tell you've more or less completely avoided that conflict.

There are a couple items that that I'm not sure qualify as bugs, but I might as well bring it up, anyway. In BV, hitting page down scrolls one screen from wherever the cursor is (ie treating the cursor as the top of the current screen), whereas in the past it scrolled one screen from the actual top of the screen, independent of the cursor's location. In CV, it retains the "One screen from top of screen" scrolling behavior of past versions. Obviously, the problem with the current BV behavior is that if the cursor is near the bottom of the screen, hitting page down, effectively makes you skip a whole screen. Re-reading this, I realize it isn't really coherent, but I can't figure out how to say it any better...

The other issue is if you do a "Down" search for a string that is further up the page/screen in CV, the highlighted text appears at the top of the screen, rather than centering.

Last edited by ElMiko; 09-24-2012 at 02:34 PM.