View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #28
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
Do not quite understand what do the red lines on your chart. The files are deleted and renamed. But I only worked on this in the "notes", in other places there is no need to do that. For this there is Midnight Commander.
I used these lines as rows to show the areas.

The functions in the red bordered areas works properly. (choosing a text file to open, then clicking cancel or OK, also double tapping) I can use leafpad to edit some other files (like menu.json files, etc) w/o any problem, ie changing the directory also works.

Actually this is not a serious problem, and other part of the app works really great. I can delete the files with XTerm also. I just wanted to report a bug.

@baf: Thanks for the app again.

Last edited by thomass; 09-23-2012 at 05:21 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote