View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:35 AM   #294
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Yeah, we've got nearly two months to plan Queen Zee's birthday bash. I imagine Marc will be selected as the caterer. He'll have to come up with a bigger kick back than the one he offered, though. While I'm certain that "I'll try to keep the gibbon down to just three bloody deaths," is a big concession, we were looking for something a bit more... spendable.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote