View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #14209
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Kindle has the first 23 chapters of "Zoo" by James Patterson and someotherguy, for free sampling, and I started reading it....

The first four - five chapters are decent, but I'm having trouble staying interested. I don't find it to be really well written. Choppy and full of product placement. The story, told in the first person, seems to involve an environmental animal behavior expert dude who is hooked on Red Bull.

I am now reading, and absolutely ENJOYING, Settling the Account by Shayne Parkinson, the third in the Promises to Keep series of novels on Smashwords.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote