View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #9
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by catwomanau View Post
I too, loved the numbers just for the chapter but have just recently discovered a major problem with this... I purchased a pathophysiology text from Kobo and cannot reference the actual page number in my assignments!!! Loving my kobo but tearing my hear out over a simple thing.....
You could solve that problem by downloading the pathophysiology book in epub version with DRM, and put it on your device via ADE. That makes the page numbers show up per total
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote