View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #64
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanzs View Post
I'm curious - how long does it take to boot up from sleep? I'm thinking of ordering the Glo, but it would be my first Kobo reader (I currently have a pocketbook 360 and a Nook tablet). If I was constantly turning it off and on, but turning it on took a minute or more before I could begin reading, I think that would get annoying...
My Touch unsleeps in a second, perhaps less.

Quote:
Random, maybe - but I'd like to know if other fonts can be downloaded to the Mini, or to the Glo (like they can with the Touch). I like my Delima font, but from looking at the demo and promo videos, I don't see it listed on the new models.
beautifulsoup: Sameer has confirmed here that the Glo will allow sideloaded fonts, but that they won't be able to take advantage of TypeGenius.

Last edited by meeera; 09-10-2012 at 10:52 PM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote