View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #172
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobim View Post
Hey there silver18!

Komic 1.9 is beautiful, especially the chapter "overflow" feature to the next chapter. Now if there is a overflow feature, couldn't there also be a underflow feature?

Also, I'm still having problems understanding the Autosave feature. What exactly should it do and how does it work? I thought if turned on, it would take me right to the image I last left off.
If ON, Komic will automatically (automagically ) save a bookmark when:
- you return HOME from reading (Komic's HOME, not Kindle's HOME!)
- you change folder while reading
So, if you're reading page 12 on folder "Hello", Komic will save a bookmark at page 12 of folder "Hello".
Anyway, if you already have another bookmark at a page further than 12 (let's say 20), Komic will bring you at this page (20) being the furthest page you read.

I'm still trying to save a bookmark when hitting kindle's home button (I know this must be the correct way it should work) but I can't use onunload & onpause event on a HTML page different from index.html.

As regards underflow, it should be really easy!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote