View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #13
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Remember when I said how to fix it? Well it work fine for two weeks but starting last week I am getting blank covers again! This has to be an amazon server issue because nothing has changed.
So it's back to clear Kindle data which sucks the battery life right down.
Haha. I don't know what is going on, but last night I went to read the PD on my Fire and now guess what. The cover showed up on the carousel. Go figure. Maybe it's haunted. LOL

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote