View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #101
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
@Taming - Thanks for the Dropbox info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
We do use the latest RMSDK, but I do not know if we have this turned on. If it is not turned on, I will make sure supporting it on our side is put on our roadmap ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
A chance to upgrade/poach the other guys' customers ...
@Sameer & Kobo - FWIW, I am one of those poachable customers. I started buying all of my ebooks from Barnes & Noble after having been turned off by Adobe Digital Editions and the whole content-server experience. I also avoid Amazon/Kindle for similar reasons (that, and I'm allergic to AZW).

But your Kobo Glo is enticing enough that I might be persuaded to switch if Kobo Glo supports password-based Adobe DRM so that I won't lose my entire Nook library.

Last edited by Jane12; 09-08-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote