View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:57 AM   #95
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post

Not yet. You could try through the experimental browser, I have not tried myself yet, but I will.
I just checked it out.

I can download from Dropbox.com using the Touch experimental browser. I actually keep my calibre library in cubby.com and I can download from there as well. I can also download using calibre server with the experimental browser. You need to use http://, not just the numbers.

It's not pretty, but all three work. I am running a beta of the Touch firmware, so YMMV. I have no idea if the browser has changed recently.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote