View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #5
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I bought my DXG last year after Thanksgiving, when it was down to $279 for a day or so. I purchased it on a whim, but ultimately, it is the reader I use during the day, when I am not in bed. I have it in a nice easel, and it sits on my kitchen table. When I have lunch or a cappuccino in the afternoon, it is the ereader I use. I'm sad it's not a popular Kindle, but I guess portability trumps larger pages.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote