View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #453
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I just saw the video on the verge. They had the old touch and new pw side by side. When you turn off the light, the screens look basically the same, so says the reporter and that's what it looks like. The light does make the background look white. I don't know what it does for clarity.

I guess you can just leave the light on all the time. Screw the battery.

Shoot, it really kills me that they dropped TTS. The screen is tempting, but I'm not going to carry two kindles around.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote