View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #446
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Oddly I had to turn mine on to the open page and it is not that dark grey. I only bought mine less than one month ago, though.
It varies. I got mine when they came out from Amazon. I had to exchange it once due to the background being even darker than the pic. The one I have now is like the pic. I use a modified font that is bolder than the default fonts. It works okay for me.

I have been in so many debates over my K4 screen to the point people have told me it's an illusion but many K4 and some KT users got a screen like mine. One person told me it's the bezel so I bought a black skin which made it look green. *sigh* I've grown use to it but I would love to try the new improved one with the black bezel and new font technology.

I found the best advice came from GeekMaster. The warmer the unit the better the display. This does help out alot.

I can wait to try the Paperwhite!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote