View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #1
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Farewell, iLiad, come back soon!

In the last week, my iLiad has switched itself off three times for no readily apparent reason, while the battery was pretty much fully charged. I got the closing down screen, then a blank screen, but the green light remained on. The on/off switch didn't work, and pressing the reset button started it rebooting.

I sent in a support ticket to iRex this morning, and I've just had a reply that they want me to send it back, and they're sending me a box to put it in.

Luckily, I've only had it since February, so it shouldn't cost my anything.

I suppose at least I'll get round to reading all those dead-tree books on my readpile that I've been neglecting...
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote