Thread: The Dark Tower
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 01:55 AM   #3
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I have read the series except for the last book. The first book is very different from the others. If you didn't care for it so much as King's other good stuff, just keep going. I believe he wrote the first one long before it was actually published, then he put the series down for a while and continued it years later.

The fourth book, Wizard and Glass, was my favorite so far. Second favorite is Wolves of the Calla.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote