View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #104
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
I registered at the Barns Bar site to read the thread. I think the home taping analogy might be correct. Not sure she fully understood that once something is made available on the net nowadays, it's pretty much going to be available "somewhere" from then on out.

I agree that her piracy allegations were a bit strong and unwarranted, but as others have pointed out, at least she didn't conduct a campaign against the site, although perhaps that could simply be because she was not aware that doing so was an option.

But, I am a bit confused.

I clicked on the link to the baencd.freedoors site, to read the notice. I clicked on the isos of cds link, just to see what was there. There is a cryoburn iso there. I downloaded/extracted it and there appear to be nine full novels.

So what is this file?
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote