View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #93
sourcejedi
Groupie
sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
It was her first CD.
I agree with you, but note: If you're responding to Dahak, that's not news to him, because he's the guy who posts the CDs. (Many of which I read, so: a belated thank you to Dahak).

Quote:
And as I said above, it might still be good for Baen without being good for Bujold. Baen still have plenty more to sell you, but Bujold only had the one book.

(What happened to Spirit Ring? That was Baen, I think)
<googles> So it was! No sequels, if that's your question. DRM-free ebook available at Fictionwise (but not Baen). I hope you're happy; you may have just tricked me into buying it. Curses!
sourcejedi is offline   Reply With Quote