View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:41 PM   #8
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
gnex off contract is a pretty amazing deal. I haven't heard specific rumors about the next nexus phone, but there were reports about Google celebrating a fifth anniversary with 5 nexus Android 5.0 devices available at google play in November. One might still be the galaxy nexus, details aren't exactly clear. But there was an intent to expand the nexus program beyond a single favored partner. So there might be more options then.
Ugh. Well that's frustrating. I need to get my dad a phone by September so that's pretty much a guaranteed Galaxy Nexus (from Google Play) if no new Nexuses (Nexii?) are released by that time. It would've been nice to see alternatives with Jelly Bean before making the decision. Use both a Nexus 7 with JB and TF700T with ICS and JB is much smoother.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote