View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #79
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
OK just to clarify because you used the word "sortable", I can now group on my category column but I can't sort on it. I can only sort on title, author or series. I mean grouping implies sorting but I can't just sort without grouping. Not that I would necessarily want to but just checking I understand correctly.
Apologies for the ambiguity.

The order of books in user categories is determined by calibre. When looking at the books in such a category the sort menu will be disabled. The order of books in all other categories, custom or otherwise, is determined on the device using the sort functions: title, author, series.
Quote:
Also, when I group (by whatever column) it combines the groups alphabetically. I don't have a long list of categories so I'd prefer just the single level of grouping - is that possible?
No. At least not yet. I have considered it, but its priority is rather low.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote