View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 09:31 AM   #11
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
You know, I would really love to check out an Asus EEE (or other UMPC) and I wouldn't mind taking a look at a Kindle. I would gladly bring my Sony 500, although you could check out the 505 at the Border's not from here. Anyone in the Houston area interested in a meet? Or, next Saturday I'll be in Amsterdam.
You can check out an Asus EEE PC at most Best Buy stores. The ones in Dallas had the 700 series in stock. I'm going for the 901, I think, for the new processor and the larger screen resolution. But, since the keyboards are the same, it was enough for me to check out the 700 in the store. I would like to see one of the MSI Wind computers before I finalize my selection, though. What's holding me up right now is that neither the Wind nor the EEE PC 901 have their Linux pre-load version available yet, and I'm giving up on the Windows OS.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote