View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
It must be soon because M-Edge has posted on their Facebook page about the new covers they are designing.

I want one because right now I am using my Kindle Fire to read at night. A book light isn't an option for me due to having a picky husband who says they are too bright. He complains about the Fire but thanks to the Screen Dim app I can turn it down to 0.8% and he shuts up.

I own a K3 lighted cover and I can't use it because it's shines in his eyes so I bought the Kindle Fire but a lighted Kindle with adjustable light brightness would be ideal for me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote