View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #16
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleChickie View Post
Please provide proof he lied. Amazon has never said the didn't show it off.
I have no idea what blogger / article you're talking about. I just take anything I read off of a blog with a grain of salt.

And what's with the "Amazon has never said they didn't show it off"?? Is Amazon supposed to reply to every blogger article ever published? Did someone directly ask an Amazon rep if the blogger article was true and the rep gave a little wink and "no comment"?

Last edited by Zeebra; 08-09-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote