View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:42 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob557 View Post
Is there a way to modify Calibre behaviour so that when a single mouse click is used to shift m&s-control from the book-details screen to the list-display screen, the effect is to just highlight the selected book entry rather than go into edit mode for a specific cell? [ A work-around is to remember to first click on the row number but ... ]
When I click anywhere in the book list it only selects the book. I think this is how I did it. Go to Preferences - Tweaks and change the Control behavior of the book list tweak. Mine is set as follows:
Code:
# Control behavior of the book list

doubleclick_on_library_view = 'edit_cell'

horizontal_scrolling_per_column = False
and as a result a single click in the book list only selects the book.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote