Thread: Travel Writers
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I'm not too up on Chinese myself, so it didn't bother me either. I had a quick glance at some of the 1 star reviews here and there, for some of the books, where people complained about various stuff they thought was erroneous or unlikely, but none of that interests me in these kinds of books. Travel books are essentially one person's experiences and impressions along the way and I've yet to read one which has claimed to present an accurate and complete representation of history, customs or anything else. For that there are other kinds of books.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote