View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 05:53 AM   #502
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Nice ,if you dont mind buying used and want a real bargain you could always look around mong kok near kwong wah street near the hospital.

There's some used goods electric stores and i have bought used cameras for half price that where only released about a month before.
I got 2 canon camera there amazing prices,the stores i know also had laptops,media players and tablets.

Last edited by darksaber35; 07-17-2012 at 07:19 AM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote