Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #349
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssquirrel View Post
I'm really enjoying the customization features provided by Morkl's EbookReader -- I was kinda missing PRS+, but with Morkl's tweaks, it's pretty much a non-issue now.

Morkl!

I'm curious, though -- in the reader.xml file, I understand that the <fontSizeTableEpub> is for epubs, and while I haven't tried it, I assume the <fontSizeTablePdf> is for PDFs.

Does anyone know what the other size tables are for?

<fontSizeTable> ??
<fontSizeTableText> ??
<fontSizeTableXmdf> ??
<fontSizeTableDotbook> ??
I asked a similar question back in January in the other Morkl thread. This was the response.