View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:23 AM   #51
GMcG
Writer
GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've done a little job on the cover, even if it is too late, because I like to do things like that.
Just as proposal. Most important:
1. I have repaired the left arm, which seems to be 'burnt off' partially with the wall.
Other steps:
2. The font type of the description. I think Arial looks too hard, compared with the sprayed title.
I've chosen Comic Sans MS bold. I think it matches better.
3. The autor's name is bigger, the logo is smaller, they have the same bottom line.
4. I've reduced the blue in the colour of his skin, darkened the figure and smoothened the hard line of the head (the side without shadow) to integrate the head into the photo.

But worst of all: The coverboy is gay. He is not a skin, but posing in his skinhead outfit, trying to look like a tough guy. That's why he looks so clean, he wouldn't like to have blood spots on his branded shirt and a skinhead wouldn't wear such a shirt. It's not authentic. And look at the left boot, positioned against his crotch. I think this is very evident. I'm afraid, he won't ever have a romance with a girl. Do you have permission to use his photo?

Is it right that it is only one 'Skinhead away' on the wall, not plural like 'Skinheads away'?
I don't mind the yellow part of the background. It could be the shine of a distant fire, indicating uproar and destruction as it is shown with the broken and burnt wall.

George

Last edited by GMcG; 07-11-2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: The upload of the jpg didn't work.
GMcG is offline   Reply With Quote