View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell30Bell View Post
If you have 1000+ books stored then Bluefire might not be the best app to use. Unless the memory issue has been resolved then you will only be able to store approximately 350-500 books. I can't recall how many books I had loaded but the app continuously crashed when I tried to read a book. Once I reduced the number of books stored to under 500 then it was OK. I gave up on Bluefire and am currently using ShuBook and have 2000+ stored on my iPad. I haven't seen anything to indicate that this issue with Bluefire has been resolved but I may have missed something.
Seriously, why would you need more then 500 books at one time to be able to read? That's just silly and this limit is not really much of an issue given how long it would actually take you to read 500 books.

How well does ShuBook actually render? I've tried Apabi and it was awful. Bluefire renders well. Does ShuBook respect the CSS?

Last edited by JSWolf; 07-04-2012 at 09:32 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote