View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #415
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisho View Post
Hi!
When I try to upload the image mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img it show me that the file is too large.
--------------------------------------------------------
downloading 'diags'...
OKAY [ 5.310s]
writing 'diags'...
FAILED (remote: File too large for partition)
finished. total time: 5.312s
---------------------------------------------------------

Produto : Kindle Touch

What can I do ?

Regards
Luis
EXCELLENT! Previous fastboot firmware reported "Success!" status even though it failed for exactly that reason.

What you should do is read the "simple debricking" sticky, or the simplified instructions in the "small debricking guide for noobs". You can find them in the Master Index sticky in the Dev Corner Forum.

Why did you fastboot flash a main partition that is clearly documented to NOT work?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote