View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracym View Post
so I waited for the new calibre update as people said it would fix the problem of the kobo vox google play update and I still cant get books in my vox. The send to device is STILL greyed out. My usb storage is on etc..

can someone kindly explain the steps to get the books back into my kobo? I really dont understand all the lingo with folders and that. I have about 10 books I want to put back in. I mean talk to me like I am an idiot. I am beyond frustrated with this damn thing.
not infront of it at the moment, but

connect vox to computer
after a while a message appears on vox (think it says enable mass storage), press on yes/ok
check in finder (mac) or explorer (windows) to see if vox appear

open calibre
find books
click books and select send to device

when done, on finder (mac) or explorer (windows), right click on kobo and select eject (not 100% what option is on windows as i am a mac user)

press disconnect option on vox screen, then disconnect cable

open library on vox
press option button
select import books

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracym View Post
I dont want to read the books on my computer... that is why I bought an ereader and kobo is useless as tits on a board.....
not sure of the point of this comment, why not just ask for help
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote