View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
I'm not sure if you can load books from whatever cloud service you use onto the phone as I have not even tried that on any of the other ebook readers I have. (How does that work, anyway?)
I quite like Apabi on the iPad. For getting stuff from the cloud (in my case, Dropbox) i download from dropbox which then says it cant read the file, I hit the share button (you know, the one with the rectangle and an arrow curving out if it) and it gives me a list of compatible files. Not all ereaders turn up in this list, but Apabi, Stanza and iBooks do. Likewise, the Box.net app will give you a list... its share icon is a cloud with an arrow. Sugarsync does not work as well as the other two in this respect. Its very slow to load the book list, and then when you ask it to open in (it doesnt offer a list) it does nothing. So Sugarsync for me is useful for things other than book storage.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote