View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Hi!

I'm not sure if you can load books from whatever cloud service you use onto the phone as I have not even tried that on any of the other ebook readers I have. (How does that work, anyway?)
It works the same way that an email attachment works. In general an application that accepts files offers a list of apps that might be able to accept the file. You then choose the app you want.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote