View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Help Needed - How to Register Fire for Daughter

My daughter is graduating 8th grade (they didn't make a big deal of that when I was a kid), and I got her a Kindle Fire. But I don't know how to register it. If I don't register it to her account, she can't get her books or music on it. I have unlocked all the books, but I have thousands of books and thousands of songs on my account. So I should register it to her account. Amazon said they would do a one-time credit to get her TV shows onto her account. She won't be able to use prime, but she just wants to see new movies, anyway.

Anyone else found a novel way to have your cake and eat it too?
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote