Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #688
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I think Zelda is about a third of the way rotating through her collection of avatars so far. Fearing that she might eventually catch up and have to start reusing them,
not everyone thinks that would be a bad thing... just ask cassidym.

Quote:
I suggest we continue to add more to her collection. (nota bene: this is consistent with the notion that life is a journey whose destination is irrelevant - or was it ambivalent?)
well i'm certainly not going to discourage that.

Quote:
Thus, I present Zelda Pinwheel Pie (well, pastry).
marc will be so happy.

Quote:
(note: for all I know, this has been posted before - you think I'm gonna look through the other 686 posts to be sure??)
sometimes i do... this thread is hilarious.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote