View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I no longer purchase pbooks. The exception might be tech books that aren't available for Kindle and would be used as reference. And, Im not sure about that either since most tech books (for programming) I read while at my PC so if they are available as PDF I get those...

If I think the Kindle book is too much I won't buy it... just like I generally didn't buy pbooks that I thought were too much.

The funny thing is eBook versions of stuff like that is always cheaper.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote